Thursday 1 August 2013

Blog Every Day in August: Greatest Achievement

This month I am attempting to take part in Yummy Mummy in Training's "Blog Every Day in August" challenge.

Day 1: Greatest Achievement

This one's easy! My greatest achievement is my S.


She is the absolute light of my life and I still can't believe they let me keep her!

Although I was quite passive in the actual achievement of her existence (my body did the hard work without my really telling it to), I'll still claim her as my achievement for now.

I worry constantly that my parenting doesn't live up to her potential as a person; that perhaps I should be providing her with more of this or less of that in order to allow her to become the best possible person she can be.

But on the other hand, the other people of this world can only handle so much awesome, and this kid is overflowing with the stuff right now!

1 comment:

  1. Fab post she is a great achievement and a credit to you x

    ReplyDelete

Do please leave a comment and let me know your view!

Comments are moderated, so your comment will not appear straight away.

Please remember: it's fine if we have different views, as long as we have them without making personal attacks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...