Saturday 27 April 2013

Review: Popbands

I was lucky enough to receive some Popbands to review on the blog.

pink leopard print popbands


Popbands are a new product that come in all sorts of different designs, and the idea is that you can use them to tie your hair up, and when you take them our your hair doesn't have that telltale kink in it.

I have very fine hair, which means it always has that telltale kink. So I was keen to try these.

I originally tried them before I'd had my hair cut - so not only was it very fine, it was also very thick and heavy. I grabbed one on my way out the door to an exercise class the other morning - the ultimate test!

I did find that my hair came loose while I was jumping about to be honest - but to be fair, even with the most hardy of hair bands, my hair is wont to do that. Over all, I was impressed.

I had my hair cut the other day (in preparation for returning to work), and now it's a lot thinner (but still horribly fine). I wore a lovely pink leopard print Popband in my hair for my first day back, and my hair survived the day. It also looked pretty good when I removed the band when I got home!

You can also get headbands in the range, which are pretty handy since I fund that Alice bands always leave a mark across my head. They're all pretty funky so you don't have to be boring with it either. All in all, I'm fairly impressed with them and will most probably purchase some more... In fact, there's a promotion this weekend; if you head on over to their Facebook page there's a code to get £5 off orders over £20!

Disclaimer: I received some Popbands for free in exchange for writing this review, however the free products were not dependent on my writing a favourable review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do please leave a comment and let me know your view!

Comments are moderated, so your comment will not appear straight away.

Please remember: it's fine if we have different views, as long as we have them without making personal attacks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...